Friday, September 24, 2010

Any Which Way You Paint It...

Well, today is Friday, so that means we’re going to talk something fashion. We have been posting pics of celebrities and judging, but today, we shall judge ourselves...


Hmm, yeah, I don’t think that works, but we will be talking something that every female has (a lot of men too) and that’s nail polish. Also, obviously, I've been ungrounded for not participating yesterday. lol.

Snark: I love nail polish. I have it it on my fingernails and toenails pretty much all the time. I enjoy changing it for a fresh, easy new look. I like buying nail polish at Ulta when it is buy 2 get 1 free. That way three bottles of OPI is only $16. Yikes, I know, still expensive, but nail polish lasts a while, so we can look at it as an investment. Right?
(That’s what I’m going with)

Here are a few of my favorites:

(I like how my name is in this picture twice)

We actually started talking about nail polish because I was super excited about the nail polish that I blended the other day. I was reading in some magazine how a brownish-purple would be the new fall basic color. Well, I had an old tan I wasn’t using because I bought pretty much the exact color recently without realizing I had that color already and I have a dark purple. I thought to myself. I can make that color! So, I did. All it took was a few drops of purple into the tan.



Then, I took a picture of my nails with the color I made on them. Don’t judge my chipped polish. I painted them about a week ago.


Sass: That is a pix of the kiddo’s toes. I took one of mine, but you can see the totally amateur hack job I did...polish everywhere! But...when I go to nail salons, they *always* comment on how super teeny tiny my toes/toe nails are. It’s enough to give a girl a complex. I did, however - go with a lovely shade of metallic silver. 


Please note the immense collection of “Wet & Wild” polish that I own. I pretty much won’t pay more than $1.99 for a bottle, and am pretty sure that most of those are at least 2 years old...so, yeah.

As you can tell, we had some fun with photobucket today, and we jazzed up our pictures.

Tell us, what’s your go to color?


No comments:

Post a Comment