Monday, September 27, 2010

The Evolving Hair Do Known as Ani DiFranco

Snark: Well, y'all, it's the beginning of the week again, and it's my turn to have a nice Music Monday. You know it's my turn because I am super super late with posting. 

Um... my bad. 

So, this week, it was Sass's turn to share music with me. If y'all haven't guessed by now, she's into some hippie dippie stuff, so I'm always curious about who she's going to rec next. This week the artist she had me listen to is Ani DiFranco. 

Now, I'm going to admit something. I, of course, have heard of Ani DiFranco, but I've never listened to any of her music. I felt like I should have listened to her before, like it was something I should have done already, so I was happy to give her a listen.  

I don't know what I expected with Ani DiFranco, but she's a lot happier than I thought she'd be. Her songs are upbeat, and in every video, she was smiling and seemed very gracious. Her personality shines through her work. I don't think I would be apt to buying her collection of work, but if it came on the car, I wouldn't mind turning it up and rolling the windows down.

This is one of the YouTube videos she sent me. I enjoy the song and the video is super cute. Seeing all the smiles behind the scene, makes me smile.




I found the second YouTube video on my own. I like this song. I LOVE the message. I also adore the pictures which give you the evolving hair styles of Ani DiFranco. She's DEFINITELY had some do's... and don'ts.


What do you think of Ani DiFranco? We'd love to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment