Monday, September 13, 2010

One Man Jam Band

Well, it is my turn for Music Monday, and Sass rec'ed me Keller Williams. I've never heard of him, so I didn't know what I was about to get myself into. I asked Sass a bit about him and she said, "when you see him perform live, he does all these mixes, like its just him, but there are like 5 tracks going at once that he records just then. It's wild"


Then I asked her, if he was popular, and she responded with, "I mean, in the hippie jam band circuit, yeah."


I'm not really in that circuit, but I like to keep an open mind. I watched three YouTube videos of him, and he is crazy. He's making all the noises and singing and playing the guitar. He can REALLY play the guitar. He has a lot of talent. I'm not really sure how to categorize him. He's unique, which is fantastic. I always want to support the people who are doing things their own way.


I don't think I'm going to be playing him on my iPod, but I would definitely see him live. I think his show would be a lot of fun.


This was my favorite song that Sass linked me to. Let us know what y'all think!

No comments:

Post a Comment