Friday, September 17, 2010

Hollyweird.

It’s always nice to see a music television channel promote and celebrate music instead of teen moms, orange (excuse me, “tanned”) alcoholics from the Jersey Shore and short lived sitcoms. This past weekend musicians, bands and stars all walked the white carpet at MTV’s Video Music Awards and the fashion was...well...We’re not quite sure *where* the fashion was, but there were definitely some interesting ensembles to look at.

Lady Gaga

Sass: Everyone and their butcher is talking about Lady Gaga’s get up this week. I now have an idea, however, of what to do with all that extra CSA meat in my freezer...

Snark: All I want to know is how PETA is going to react to this? She’s not wearing fur, so they won’t throw red paint. Hmm... maybe they could throw vats of A1 steak sauce at her?

Ciara

I’m not sure who Ciara is, but I’m pretty sure she’s wanted for the murder of Big Bird (which she tried to cover up by dying his feathers black and white and turning him into a dress). Where’s PETA for a hard hitting investigation when you need them?

Ciara sang that song that one time. You know, um, that song. I’m so in the know. Haha. You mentioned PETA this time around. Man, great minds, ya know? Hmm... I like the top of this dress. I don’t mind feathers, but these are for the birds. Is that how that statement goes? Not sure...

Selena Gomez

I’m almost certain I can recreate this dress using two boxes of aluminum foil and some beads from my kid’s craft cabinet.

This totally looks like one of those outfits the hot alien girls wore on Star Trek. The ensemble would look better if she was green. How could her stylist miss that?

Bonnie McKee


Psst...I forgot my pants!

Hey, do you think people can tell my hair color is dyed? or Can someone tell me where the bathroom is? 


Do any of these frocks tickle your fancy? 

Photos courtesy of Coco Perez and ProjectRungay

2 comments:

  1. Ugh...the meat dress :( So wrong on so many levels. Lovely job on the commentary, girls. These were all huge fails in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SELENA LOOKED FLAWLESS DON'T EVEN.

    Also, lmao at not knowing who Ciera is. Like everyone else. Uch why was she even there?

    ReplyDelete